The great white shark and the cleaner wrasse has a symbiotic relationship. The cleaner wrasse will find its way inside of the shark’s mouth, and it’s in there that the little fish eats any leftovers that the shark hasn’t already swallowed.
The shark doesn’t take advantage of a daring little fish, as the removal of the parasites and leftover foodstuffs is good for its health. Consequently, it lets the cleaner wrasse do its thing and then live to tell the tale.
The Shark background is a loop side allowing one to rearrange the patches to express his/hers creativity!
Using color changing threads, "Shark" will “change colour once the temperature is over 30 Degree Celsius. The colour will return to its original state when the temperature falls below 30 Degree Celsius.
*Tips: Use a hair dryer to make the colour change*
Using UV color changing threads, The Shark's back teeth (both upper and lower jaws) will change colour when expose to UV light.
*Tips: Use a strong/good UV touch to make the colour change*
*40 random orders will have a bonus patch!*
- Limited Edition - 100 pcs made
- Each set consist of the following patches:
- 1 x shark background (Loop side on the front)
- 1 x left facing cleaner wrasse
- 1 x right facing cleaner wrasse
- 2 x shark eyes
- 1 x shark tongue (loop side on the front)
- 1 set of shark teeth (consist of 10 teeth with loop side on the front)
- 100% Embroidery
- Velcro Hook Back
- 5 Colours (inclusive of colour changing threads & UV colour changing threads )
- Measures 7.4 cm x 9.1 cm
- 111,333 stitches per set
- Unique art card
- Comes with FREE matching sticker(s)