"Love you to the moon and back" is a common phrase used to express strong affection for another person. People often use this phrase when speaking to romantic partners as well as close friends and family members. This phrase rests on the distance between the Earth and the Moon, emphasizing that their love is even greater than this outsized distance. Loving someone "to the moon and back" refers to a strong, lasting love.
"Love you to the moon and back" Pixie Dust (Glitter) Stickers set
- Sticker surface does not have a glare reflection
- Sticker surface is rough 'sand-like' texture
- Glitter effect shine under lighting
- Waterproof and scratch resistant
- Contain 2 stickers (1 x main round sticker & 1 x astronaut) in each set.