“Welcome to my house! Enter freely and of your own will!”
Dracula is a fictional character created by author Bram Stoker for his 1897 novel "Dracula."
Dracula's cape is a loop side allowing one to rearrange the patches to express his/hers creativity!
Dracula's eyes changes colour when expose to UV light!
- Limited Edition - 35 sets made
- Each set consist of the following patches:
- 1 x Dracula
- 1 x Blood bag
- 1 x Bat
- 100% Embroidery (where possible)
- Velcro Hook Back
- 13 Colours (inclusive of UV colour changing threads)
- Glow in the dark threads
- Measures 12cm in height x 10.5cm in width
- 24,113 stitches per set