Donkey Kong is a video game franchise, starring a gorilla named Donkey Kong created by Shigeru Miyamoto in 1981.
The games of the first genre are mostly single-screen platform or action puzzle types, featuring Donkey Kong as the opponent in an industrial construction setting. The first game was the 1981 arcade game Donkey Kong, in which the characters of both Donkey Kong and Mario debuted.
The background is a loop side allowing one to rearrange the patches to express his/hers creativity!
Using color changing threads, "Flame" will “change colour once the temperature is over 30 Degree Celsius. The colour will return to its original state when the temperature falls below 30 Degree Celsius.
*Tips: Use a hair dryer to make the colour change*
*25 random orders will have a bonus patch(s)!*
- Limited Edition - 100 pcs made
- This is collaboration with Michael from gameoverdesigns.net
- Each marker will have 50 pcs
- Max 1 Per Person Per Site
- Each set consist of the following patches:
- 1 x gaming background (Loop side on the front)
- 1 x Donkey Kong
- 1 x Mario
- 1 x Princess Peach
- 4 x Barrels
- 100% Embroidery
- Velcro Hook Back
- 6 Colours (inclusive of colour changing threads)
- Measures 9.5 cm x 9.5 cm
- 29,626 stitches per set
- Unique art card
- Comes with FREE matching sticker(s)