The crow embodies a dual symbolism: death and rebirth. Linked to mortality and the afterlife, its dark appearance marks the end of one phase, yet its intelligence and adaptability signify renewal and the start of another. The crow's cawing echoes the cycle of existence, underlining the seamless transition from death to new life.
Using color changing threads, the skull/shrunken head changes colour when room temperature is over 30 Degree Celsius. The colour will return to its original state when the temperature falls below 30 Degree Celsius.
*Tips: Use a hair dryer to make the colour change*
- Limited Edition - 35 pcs made (Skull Edition).
- Limited Edition - 15 pcs made (Shrunken Head Edition- member exclusive). Limit 1 per customer
- 100% Embroidery
- Velcro Hook Back
- 9 Colours (inclusive of colour changing threads) (Skull Edition)
- 10 Colours (inclusive of colour changing threads) (Shrunken Head Edition)
- Measures 11cm in height & 7cm in width
- 22,897 stitches per patch (Skull Edition)
- 24,654 stitches per patch (Shrunken Head Edition)
- Comes with FREE matching sticker(s)