"Cherish Wildlife” brings you to Asia Tropical Rainforest this time! Rainforests are forests characterized by high and continuous rainfall, with annual rainfall in the case of tropical rainforests between 2.5 and 4.5 meters (98 and 177 in) and definitions varying by region for temperate rainforests. The monsoon trough, alternatively known as the intertropical convergence zone, plays a significant role in creating the climatic conditions necessary for the Earth's tropical rainforests: which are distinct from monsoonal areas of seasonal tropical forest.
Estimates vary from 40% to 75% of all biotic species are indigenous to the rainforests. There may be many millions of species of plants, insects and microorganisms still undiscovered in tropical rainforests. Tropical rainforests have been called the "jewels of the Earth" and the "world's largest pharmacy", because over one quarter of natural medicines have been discovered there. Rainforests are also responsible for 28% of the world's oxygen turnover, sometimes misnamed oxygen production, processing it through photosynthesis from carbon dioxide and consuming it through respiration.
Using color changing threads, the sky changes colour when room temperature is over 30 Degree Celsius. The colour will return to its original state when the temperature falls below 30 Degree Celsius.
*Tips: Use a hair dryer to make the colour change*
- Limited Edition - 100 pcs made (Regular Version). Limit 2 per customer
- Limited Edition - 30 pcs made (Mystery Version- member exclusive). Limit 1 per customer
- 100% Embroidery
- Velcro Hook Back
- 5 Colours (inclusive of colour changing threads) (Regular Version)
- 7 Colours (inclusive of colour changing threads) (Mystery Version)
- Measures 5cm in height & 7.5cm in width
- 8,722 stitches per patch (Regular Version)
- 7,931 stitches per patch (Mystery Version)
- Comes with FREE matching sticker(s)
- Each Regular Version Patch comes with EITHER "Left facing Hornbill" acrylic ranger eye OR "Right facing Hornbill" acrylic ranger eye