"Cherish Wildlife” travels to Amazon jungle (aka Amazonia) this time!
Amazonia, is a moist broadleaf tropical rainforest in the Amazon biome that covers most of the Amazon basin of South America. This basin encompasses 7,000,000 km2 (2,700,000 sq mi), of which 5,500,000 km2 (2,100,000 sq mi) are covered by the rainforest. This region includes territory belonging to nine nations and 3,344 formally acknowledged indigenous territories.
The majority of the forest is contained within Brazil, with 60% of the rainforest, followed by Peru with 13%, Colombia with 10%, and with minor amounts in Bolivia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Suriname, and Venezuela. Four nations have "Amazonas" as the name of one of their first-level administrative regions, and France uses the name "Guiana Amazonian Park" for its rainforest protected area. The Amazon represents over half of the planet's remaining rainforests, and comprises the largest and most biodiverse tract of tropical rainforest in the world, with an estimated 390 billion individual trees divided into 16,000 species.
Using color changing threads, the sky changes colour when room temperature is over 30 Degree Celsius. The colour will return to its original state when the temperature falls below 30 Degree Celsius.
*Tips: Use a hair dryer to make the colour change*
- Limited Edition - 100 pcs made (Blue Sky Version). Limit 2 per customer
- Limited Edition - 40 pcs made (Green Sky Version- member exclusive). Limit 1 per customer
- 100% Embroidery
- Velcro Hook Back
- 10 Colours (inclusive of colour changing threads) (Blue Sky Version)
- 10 Colours (inclusive of colour changing threads) (Green Sky Version)
- Measures 5cm in height & 7.5cm in width
- 23,872 stitches per patch (Blue Sky Version)
- 27,478 stitches per patch (Green Sky Version)
- Comes with FREE matching sticker(s)
- Each Blue Sky Version Patch comes with a Sleepy Sloth PVC ranger eye