All is Vanity is a painting by Charles Allan Gilbert in 1892. The phrase "All is vanity" comes from Bible - Ecclesiastes 1:2 (Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.) It refers to the vanity and pride of humans. In art, vanity has long been represented as a woman preoccupied with her beauty. And art that contains a human skull as a focal point is called a memento mori (Latin for "remember you will die"), a work that reminds people of their mortality.
- Limited Edition - 50 pcs made
- 100% Embroidery
- Velcro Hook Back
- 12 Colours
- Measures 15cm in height & 12cm in width
- 31,497 stitches per patch
- Comes with matching sticker
- "Mini" version is only available through Giveaway and only 20 were made.