"The pen is mightier than the sword" is a metonymic adage, penned by English author Edward Bulwer-Lytton in 1839, indicating that communication (particularly written language), or in some interpretations, administrative power or advocacy of an independent press, is a more effective tool than direct violence.
Using color changing threads, “MIGHT” will “appear” once the temperature is over 30 Degree Celsius. The colour will return to its original state when the temperature falls below 30 Degree Celsius.
*Tips: Use a hair dryer to make the colour change*
*20 pieces of acrylic "Pen" ranger eye were made and will be randomly insert into orders.*
- Limited Edition - 65 pcs made
- 100% Embroidery
- Velcro Hook Back
- 11 Colours (inclusive of colour changing threads)
- Glow in the dark threads
- Measures 10cm in height & 5.5cm in width
- 17,923 stitches per patch
- Comes with FREE matching Hologram sticker(s)