"Cherish Wildlife” brings you to Antarctica this time! Antarctica is the southernmost continent and site of the South Pole, is a virtually uninhabited, ice-covered landmass. The peninsula’s isolated terrain also shelters rich wildlife, including many penguins.
Arctic Warfare is a collaboration with a good buddy - Benjamin Tan. Please follow his art here.
Using color changing threads, the sky changes colour (to mimic aurora) when room temperature is over 30 Degree Celsius. The colour will return to its original state when the temperature falls below 30 Degree Celsius.
*Tips: Use a hair dryer to make the colour change*
- Limited Edition - 200 pcs made
- 100 pcs will be drop here. 100 pcs will be drop by Benjamin Tan
- Limit to 1 piece per customer
- 100% Embroidery
- Velcro Hook Back
- 4 Colours (inclusive of colour changing threads)
- Glow in the dark
- Measures 5cm in height & 7.5cm in width
- 9,582 stitches per patch
- Comes with FREE matching stickers