"Love you to the moon and back" is a common phrase used to express strong affection for another person. People often use this phrase when speaking to romantic partners as well as close friends and family members. This phrase rests on the distance between the Earth and the Moon, emphasizing that their love is even greater than this outsized distance. Loving someone "to the moon and back" refers to a strong, lasting love.
The "Galaxy" background is a loop side allowing one to rearrange the patches to express his/hers creativity!
Using color changing threads, "Balloon" will “change colour once the temperature is over 30 Degree Celsius. The colour will return to its original state when the temperature falls below 30 Degree Celsius.
*Tips: Use a hair dryer to make the colour change*
*40 random orders will have a bonus patch!*
- Limited Edition - 75 pcs made
- Each set consist of the following patches:
- 1 x Galaxy background (Loop side on the front/ Glow in the dark)
- 1 x Astronaut (Glow in the dark)
- 1 x Balloon
- 1 x Moon (Partial loop side on the front/ Glow in the dark)
- 3 x mini hearts
- 100% Embroidery
- Velcro Hook Back
- 6 Colours (inclusive of colour changing threads)
- Glow in the dark threads
- Measures 9cm in diameter
- 10,625 stitches per set
- Comes with FREE matching Hologram sticker(s)